Topic: admin/gateways/networkmerchants.gw

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in admin/gateways/networkmerchants.gw on line 104

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in admin/gateways/networkmerchants.gw on line 106

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in admin/gateways/networkmerchants.gw on line 107

The error comes because you are trying to append an array value to a variable. PHP will automatically typecast a variable so you don’t have to declare it’s type but it wont re typecast.

so

will cause this error.
example:

$foo=0;//int
$foo[]=1;

here is problem code:

if ($htmlresult) $result["ERROR"] = $resultarray[3];
            else $result["ERROR"] = "Communication with payment server failed!";
        }
        $result["REMOTEORDERID"] = $resultarray[6];
        $result["RESPONSEMSG"] = $resultarray[3];

Now I changed a few lines to fix other issues/errors I was facing, so this error might be a result of those changes.

I spoke with the owner/developer of NMI merchants / Total-Apps Jason who is a friend of mine about some of the issues found on A-Shop

Re: admin/gateways/networkmerchants.gw

Now I changed a few lines to fix other issues/errors I was facing, so this error might be a result of those changes.

Yes. Trying to change a gateway module that uses server to server communication into one that uses a hosted form will most likely result in errors. You need to write a completely new module instead for the functionality you are looking for.