Topic: signup form customized

There a place to modify the signup form, and or the payment form?

Re: signup form customized

hi there,

i would also like to know how to do this, i have tried but could not find it.

I think the signup form must be able to customise.

i would like to see your site when you are finished!

The design of those pages can be controlled through the templates. The signup form uses templates/signup.html while the payment form (if you are using a locally hosted form and not one that is hosted by your payment gateway) uses templates/cart.html

You can also tweak the look of the content that is generated by AShop on those pages through CSS.

The text can be modified by editing the language modules: language/en/signup.inc.php for the signup form and language/en/orderform.inc.php

It is not currently possible to add or remove any of the fields on the signup form, but you can add your own custom fields to the payment form through the page Configuration->Payment in your admin panel.

i want my site to have look like this.
www.tradebit.com

can some1 help me... willing to pay.

I can help you design your website similar to Tradebit's, using AShop to provide the functionalilty you need to run a similar service. Use the Contact form on the AShopSoftware.com website or send me an email directly to discuss this. I will send you an email through the forum.

what about rearranging the submit fields for the form?  Also customizing the submit button and other buttons etc.

The buttons are all images found in the folder "images" and named with descriptive names plus a language code, for example: submit-en.gif

Rearranging the fields of the form is not possible using the form that AShop generates, but you can always create your own form. As long as it posts to the same URL and uses the same field names, it should work.

Here is an example of an AShop website with a Tradebit-like business model: www.downloadmarket.net

ok only problem with a customized form posting to the signup.php page is the security code.
I can put in a security code buyt can not randomize the numbers, includes/captcha.inc.php?action=generatecode&random=616519
should i just write my own code to replace the value of 616519 or whatever to another 6 digit number?
I tried manually to input a different 6 digit number and that worked it changed the capcha image..
just ogtta figure out how to randomize that number now, unless you have that code already someplace?