Topic: Version 5.0.9, the roadmap

An updated list of what's to come in the next release:

- Customer viewable order history
- Wishlists
- Integration with our new autoresponder service
- New secret payment and marketing feature

Re: Version 5.0.9, the roadmap

Sure sounds like you have your hands full there. I can't wait!
Thanks for all you do!

Hi -

Good roadmap.  Do we have an ETA on the items you listed?  Also, will you be doing more work on the CRM side?

Thanks -
Scott

I would like to see you also add the ability to declare default access by member, rather than just the whole site and also the ability in admin to search by product number.

Thanks again for all you do,
Marie Starr

Thank you for your suggestions Marie. I will try to get that into the software as well.

An intermediary release will be published before Christmas, with at least the customer login and order history features plus some additional features that have been requested and paid for by AShop users. The next major release will most likely not be available until January/February 2010.

Woo Hoo! Get on down with your bad self! I look forward to it!

It's getting bigger and better all the time my friend! wink

ashopadmin wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions Marie. I will try to get that into the software as well.

An intermediary release will be published before Christmas, with at least the customer login and order history features plus some additional features that have been requested and paid for by AShop users. The next major release will most likely not be available until January/February 2010.

If I purchase the actual version V5.05 will I get the 5.1 Release upgrade for free?

inthanet wrote:

If I purchase the actual version V5.05 will I get the 5.1 Release upgrade for free?

Yes, the updates are free. You can check for them at any time through the Administration page in the cart. There is a text link to click on that will take you to the information for the update availability and tells what version is currently installed.

This part is now done:

- Integration with our new autoresponder service

The new version 5.0.8 is completed and patches will be available soon. It includes completely automated support for this: http://www.autoresponder-service.com which is a service similar to Aweber or GetResponse. This is a hosted service with its own subscription fees, but the basic level will be included in your AShop support plan fee, which means that you can run your own newsletter, email marketing campaigns or even email courses through AShop.

More information will be available in the next couple of days.

With the release of version 5.0.9 today we can cross these off the list too:

- Customer viewable order history
- Wishlists
- New secret payment and marketing feature

The secret payment and marketing feature is of course the Ventrino Traffic Exchange integration announced on our frontpage. It makes it possible to sell products for marketing rather than for money.

Check out our own Ventrino Traffic Exchange to see how this works: http://www.trafficfreak.com where you can earn credits that can be used to pay for products here: http://paybysurf.downloadmarket.net